Details of Classes and Camps
Golf Classes, Clinics and Camps for: Kids, Adults, Special Needs, Group and Private Lessons:
- All participants will receive instructions on chipping, putting, and hitting the ball correctly
- All class series consist of 4 one hour lessons over 4 consecutive weeks
- All “private lessons” are to be arranged with one of our teaching professionals- see our Registration Page
- All “summer camps” are full week camps but can be purchased as ½ day full week 9am to 12 noon or full day – full week 9am to 3pm
- CPGA/Golf Canada and NCCP principles and curriculum will be utilized
- All instructors are FGCS Certified and insured
- All instructors have a clean police background check and their Level A –CPR and AED Certification
- All participants will be taught life skills such as respect, honesty, courtesy, cooperation, team work, etiquette, sportspersonship, responsibility, positive attitude, rules and perseverance.
- S.T.E.A.M. principles will be incorporated into each series – Science-Technology-Engineering-Arts-Math
- All participants are invited to bring their own golf clubs. In the event that the participant does not have clubs , properly sized clubs will be provided
- All curriculum and special training equipment is provided
- All games and special age appropriate fun activities are included.
- All camps and classes can be prorated to meet your busy schedules.
All participants will be contacted by email/phone if a class, clinic or camp is cancelled or postponed due to weather or class size.
All juniors up to 15 years of age who participate in a Fanshawe Golf Coaches School junior class series, camp or clinic will receive a free Fanshawe Golf Coaches School – Junior Playing Card. This card will allow the junior player to play golf at any time at participating golf courses when playing with a greens fee paying adult
Fun! Fun! Fun! While you learn the lifetime game is guaranteed so get ready for some excitement!
To register for your favourite camp, clinic or class.
See You Soon!
For the full schedule