Classes are Wednesdays 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm
** All our Classes welcome persons of any ability and special needs to participate. Please note any cognitive or physical disability in your registration when completing it. If caregivers are required please let us know so our special needs coaches are aware of the disability and can prepare accordingly.
- Discount of 15% for multiple registrations on the same application. Use code FGCS15 USE AT CHECKOUT ONLY
- All participants will receive instructions on chipping, putting, and hitting the ball correctly
- All class series consists of 4 one hour lessons over 4 weeks
- CPGA/Golf Canada and NCCP principles and curriculum will be utilized
- All instructors are FGCS Certified and insured
- All instructors have a clean police background check and their Level A –CPR and AED Certification
- All participants will be taught life skills such as respect, honesty, courtesy, cooperation, teamwork, etiquette, sportspersonship, responsibility, positive attitude, rules, and perseverance.
- All participants are invited to bring their own golf clubs. In the event that the participant does not have clubs, properly sized clubs will be provided
- All curriculum and special training equipment is provided
- All games and special age-appropriate fun activities are included.