Before and After CareSeptember 3, 2018
Dorchester Golf and Country Club – Adult Group LessonsSeptember 3, 2018
Dorchester Golf and Country Club – Junior Outdoor 4 week lesson series
- Please select the number of classes, lessons, camps or clinics in the small box above the add to cart button
Classes are 4:30 pm to 5:30 pm
** All our Classes welcome persons of any ability and special needs to participate. Please note any cognitive or physical disability in your registration when completing it. If caregivers are required please let us know so our special needs coaches are aware of the disability and can prepare accordingly.
- All participants will receive instructions on chipping, putting, and hitting the ball correctly
- All class series consist of 4 one hour lessons over 4 consecutive weeks
- CPGA/Golf Canada and NCCP principles and curriculum will be utilized
- All instructors are FGCS Certified and insured
- All instructors have a clean police background check and their Level A –CPR and AED Certification
- All participants will be taught life skills such as respect, honesty, courtesy, cooperation, team work, etiquette, sportspersonship, responsibility, positive attitude, rules and perseverance.
- All participants are invited to bring their own golf clubs. In the event that the participant does not have clubs , properly sized clubs will be provided
- All curriculum and special training equipment is provided
- All games and special age appropriate fun activities are included.
- All multiple registrations will receive a 10% discount off posted pricing
- All parents will receive a free lesson while observing/waiting for their children at all camps and classes
Fanshawe Golf Coaches School (FGCS) offers two discounts for eligible participants. The two discounts are for: registering multiple participants at once. The second is for members of the same team, church, school, employer, registered at the same time.
To get the discount codes sent to you, please fill out the form and we will email you the discount code.
|Dates||June 6, 2019 to June 27, 2019|