First Nations – ½ day full week Camp – Forest Glen locationSeptember 4, 2018
Forest Glen Lunch package for Summer Camps onlySeptember 5, 2018
First Nations – full day full week summer camp – Forest Glen location
Camp runs from 9 am to 3 pm
Our awesome summer camps include:
- All necessary golf clubs and equipment if the child does not have his/her own. Please indicate if your child needs clubs when you register online.
- Fun games and exercises to engage your child’s creative mind and keep them physically active.
- All our instructors are FGCS Certified , have their level A CPR and AED Certifications and special training to coach young children.
- All our instructors have a clean police background check with vulnerable sector check and carry the appropriate liability insurance coverages.
- Your child will be taught the basics of the golf swing along with appropriate instruction on how to putt, chip and drive the golf ball.
- Each camp day will include a session on the rules of golf , etiquette and S.T.E.A.M components . ( S.T.E.A.M = Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Math )
- The emphasis is always on Safety and Fun…Fun….Fun in an educational environment !
- Your child will be engaged in daily exercises and fun activities as we emphasize the important Life Skills of Respect , Cooperation, Teamwork, Honesty, Self-Confidence and Integrity .
Our camps can be purchased as either ½ day/full week or full day/ full week . ½ day camps start at 9AM to 12 Noon and full day camps start at 9AM to 3PM daily.
Fanshawe Golf Coaches School (FGCS) offers two discounts for eligible participants. The two discounts are for: registering multiple participants at once. The second is for members of the same team, church, school, employer, registered at the same time.
To get the discount codes sent to you, please fill out the form and we will email you the discount code.
|Dates||July 8, 2019 to July 12, 2019, July 22, 2019 to July 26, 2019, August 12, 2019 to August 16, 2019, August 26, 2019 to August 30, 2019|