Komoka Wellness Centre – Indoor Golf and Life Skills Classes – kids ages 4 to 13 – 4 week sessions Saturdays 12:30 pm to 1:30 pmJuly 12, 2018
Mother Teresa High School – Indoor Golf and Life Skills Classes – kids 4 to 13 – 4 week sessions Wednesdays 6 pm to 7 pmJuly 31, 2018
Komoka YMCA – Members Only – Indoor Golf and Life Skills Classes – kids ages 4 to 13 – 4 week sessions Saturdays 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm
- Please select the number of classes, lessons, camps or clinics in the small box above the add to cart button
Classes run 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm
** All our Classes welcome persons of any ability and special needs to participate. Please note any cognitive or physical disability in your registration when completing it. If caregivers are required please let us know so our special needs coaches are aware of the disability and can prepare accordingly.
- All participants will receive instructions on chipping, putting, and hitting the ball correctly
- All class series consist of 4 one hour lessons over 4 consecutive weeks
- CPGA/Golf Canada and NCCP principles and curriculum will be utilized
- All instructors are FGCS Certified and insured
- All instructors have a clean police background check and their Level A –CPR and AED Certification
- All participants will be taught life skills such as respect, honesty, courtesy, cooperation, team work, etiquette, sportspersonship, responsibility, positive attitude, rules and perseverance.
- S.T.E.A.M. principles will be incorporated into each series – Science-Technology-Engineering-Arts-Math
- All participants are invited to bring their own golf clubs. In the event that the participant does not have clubs , properly sized clubs will be provided
- All curriculum and special training equipment is provided
- All games and special age appropriate fun activities are included.
- All multiple registrations will receive a 10% discount off posted pricing
- All parents will receive a free lesson while observing/waiting for their children at all camps and classes